Tour Guide in Poland
I am a professional private guide that offers private tours in Warsaw and its vicinity I deal both with private tours for individuals or family groups and larger groups as well. Tourism has been my job for more than 20 years – I own and run a travel agency in Warsaw dealing with incoming and outgoing tourism, which organizes courses for tour leaders and city guides.
I am independent and experienced private guide, speaking fluent English. I can tailor the city tour according to the client’s preferences (walking, car tour or mixed), within the city or its surroundings.
I specialize in history of Warsaw, WW2 history, Holocaust and Jewish Heritage tours, as well as special interest tours.
– Warsaw city tour guide (licence # 783 issued by Mazovian Voivodship, Poland)
– Warsaw Royal Castle Museum official tour guide
– Warsaw Museum of the History of Polish Jews official tour guide
– State Museum at Majdanek in Lublin official tour guide
– Treblinka Memorial Museum tour guide
– Tour leader licence # 1835 (issued by Mazovian Voivodship, Poland)
– member of Warsaw Tour Guides Association
– Tour operator government licence # 816 (issued by Mazovian Voivodship, Poland)
– member of Mazovian Voivodship Examination Commission for Warsaw Tour Guides
– organizer of Warsaw tour guides courses (license issued by Mazovian Voivodship, Poland)
Work languages : English, polish