Tour Guide in Algeria
Our company: Algeria Tour is a receptive agency in Algeria
We also have an office in Europe 13 001 Marseille -France.
Algeria, New destination 2019!
This new destination in the Mediterranean will surprise you!
Algeria is a country still authentic and spared from mass tourism.
You will discover exceptional Ancient sites and Roman cities like
– Djamila, classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site
– Tipaza classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site
– or Timgad classified by Unesco as World Heritage.
You will admire landscapes still unknown:
– The Oasis of Saoura,
– Ksours (petrified sand castles),
– The balcony of Ghouffi (Grand Canyon of Africa)
You will visit Cities with incredible architectural diversity;
– Ghardaia classified by UNESCO as World Heritage
– Constantine, a city on a Rock !!
– Algiers White and the Cathedral of Our Lady of Africa
– Annaba and the Basilica of St Augustine
– Oran the Spaniard.
– El Oued
You will be surprised by the diversity of the deserts of Algeria:
– The Hoggar with the refuge of Charles de Foucault
– The Tassili and the largest open-air museum in the world !! Classified by Unesco as World Heritage.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Mr Amine LAGOUNE
Work languages : English, spanish, italian, french